Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
This company produces systems used in the Automotive industry. They are European leader in their business and growing. Development is important for them and because every product is custom hand build it’s a highly dynamic working environment.
In this role you’re responsible for a small team of System Engineers. You will be working as an Engineer and lead the team as well. Activities are:
• First point of contact related and responsible for technical realization in production of new developed systems.
• You engineer all kind of systems used in their product such as hydraulic installations, wiring and electronics. Hereby you’ll work closely with suppliers and monitor future developments to make sure that everything could be integrated.
• You are responsible for planning, budget and quality
• When problems occur you’ll need to troubleshoot and guide your team of engineers to solve the problem.
• As Sr. Mechanical Engineer you look at safety regulations, functionality, etc.
• BSc. or MSc. degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automotive
• A minimum of 10 years work experience in a similar role.
• Good understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics and electronics
• Capable of leading a small team
• Good language skills in English and German (Dutch is big plus)
• You need to work with AutoCAD and PDM software.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV + personal motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31) 076 548 73 73 and ask for Jefrrey Gartz