Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a diversified world leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial market located in Rotterdam area.
Communication is one of your strongest qualities and a hands-on mentality is your favorite mindset. You will work together closely with internal resources particular from R&D, Production and QM. You will be leading customer projects and communicate with OEM and Tier 1 and perform common tuning and ride work sessions with them. A description of your responsibilities:
• Leading customer projects externally and internally based on APQP standards
• Managing the process and timing
• Creation of drawings in CAD applications
• Managing the sample building with our production department
• Technical communication with the customer
• Leading the integration and the tolerance study of our FSD in the final product of the customer to ensure best in class quality
• Ride work with OEM and Tier 1
• Academic education in engineering (preferably Automotive, Mechanical Engineering)
• Experience with automobile dampers
• At least two years of experience in automotive chassis development is a must
• Familiar with automotive APQP process is a plus
• Experience with CAD applications is preferable
• Willingness to travel worldwide, at most 50%
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent command of the English language, other languages (Dutch, German, Italian, French) are a plus
• Team player in multi-cultural environments
• Hands-on mentality
• Ability to show leadership in a project environment
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 0031765487373 and ask for Rick Schipperen.
Rick Schipperen +31 (0)76-548 73 73