Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a diversified world leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial market located in Rotterdam area.
Monitoring strict quality requirements (preferably ISO TS/IATF) and defining quality strategies is what you do best. You will work together with the department supplier to coordinate all inspection activities regarding quality requirements and improve the supply and control plan. You will be controlling the quality documentation with a critical mindset according to ISO TS, IATF and IRIS requirements.
A description of your responsibilities:
• Perform capability studies of supplied parts, verification of supplied parts, initiate and follow-up of nonconformities
• Work together closely with the Supplier Quality Engineer in order to define, verify and improve supplier plans
• Manage incoming inspection personnel and coach team members
• Plan and coordinate incoming inspection activities, manage the measuring room and establish dedicated procedures
• BSc, MSc in engineering (preferably Automotive, Mechanical Engineering, relevant)
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes, measuring equipment and statistical analysis techniques is a must
• Experience with quality documentation is a must. Experience with ISO TS, IATF, and IRIS requirements are a plus, no must!
• At least 3 years of work experience in quality control
• Great communication skills combined with strong relationship building skills
• Experience in management of suppliers
• A critical mindset towards the products of the departments
• Pragmatic, independent and willing to lead improvements
• Excellent command of the English language, other languages (Dutch, German, Italian, French) are a plus
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0031765487373 and ask for Rick Schipperen.
Rick Schipperen +31 (0)76-548 73 73