Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
As Computing Platform Designer, your mission is to define, realize, manage and maintain hardware* for new and existing computer systems that are embedded in products.
* Computers, computer racks/cabinets, processor boards, storage solutions, thin clients, network switches/cabling and input devices such as keyboard, mouse and touchscreens
The Computing Platform Designer is responsible for the following:
• Participate as an Electronic Development (EDEV) representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
• Define, document and maintain requirements of various computer systems electronics products.
• Participate in the design and realization of computer systems electronics products.
• Contribute to Computer Systems roadmap by managing the used building-blocks based on knowledge of existing Commercially Of The Shelf (COTS) solutions and industry standards.
• Define, document and execute tests to ensure that computer systems electronics products satisfy the requirements.
• Solve problems and/or manage problem resolution during 1st product integration.
• Manage outsourcing of computer systems electronics related modules.
• Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers.
• Support production and service as an expert (4th line support)
Bachelor- or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, “Technische Computer Kunde”, or equivalent.
• Experience in the field of (or affinity with) embedded computer systems in a real-time/embedded environment.
• Broad technical knowledge of: computer hardware, operating systems, networks and storage.
• High motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills.
• Ability to give technical direction in a team of designers.
• Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
• Pragmatic attitude.
• Takes ownership in case of issues.
• Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch is convenient but not mandatory)
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Can you can identify yourself with the above, or do you have any further questions?
E-mail your resume + motivation to email@example.com or call at 040 – 40 15 200 and ask for Elroy Leijten.
Elroy Leijten +31 (0)40-401 52 00