Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is an international organization who develop high end products with the R&D department in the region of Breda.
As a FPGA Designer you will work in the R&D department. The FPGA design group is responsible for delivering FPGA designs for audio, video, control and network to the camera product development. Innovation lies at the heart of its activities with the goal of improving product competitiveness and overall R&D effectiveness.
In a cross-functional project team, you will design, simulate and test high speed FPGA designs preferably re-usable & portable. The candidate will work with best of breed development tools (Matlab, Simulink, HDL Coder, Ease, Modelsim) on bleeding edge technology (Kintex 7, Ultrascale/+, Arria 10, Stratix 10).
• Design and implement functions into VHDL code for any FPGA
• Maintain and evolve the modules through multiple versions
• Test the code and assist testing the solution in the product
• Document work and write guides/tutorials
• Follow the development process in place
• Build a schedule with time estimates for tasks
• Collaborate closely with other project team members
• Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical engineering
• Preferably 3 years + experience in FPGA design
• Strong at complex problem solving
• Ability to work with few directives
• Master of VHDL
• Knowledge of Xilinx and Altera components and tooling
• Knowledge on how to meet timing specs efficiently
• Preferably knowledge of Matlab and Simulink and HDL coder
• Ability to learn quickly
• Ability to work in a team, motivated, committed, responsible and self-managed
• General knowledge of hardware and software
• Good communication skills
• Good command of the English language and preferably Dutch
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV + personal motivation letter to email@example.com or call (+31) 076 548 73 73 and ask for Remco Droog
Remco Droog +31 (0)76-548 73 73