Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
For a client of us, a fast dynamic technical company delivering high value machines for the semi-conductor industry, we are looking for a control engineer
Specify, design and test main frame constructions and service mechanisms with a team of design engineers within the restrictions imposed by technical specifications, costs and planning.
As a lead Engineer you are responsible for realization of precision mechanical function development, ensuring to meet the specifications in terms of safety, reliability, stability, contamination, cost effectiveness, manufacturability and serviceability. You continuously improve the quality of the mechanical architecture. You are working within a multidisciplinary project, steering one or more designers in your team. You interface cross project with Lead Engineers, architects and system engineers.
• Translate performance specifications into design specification for main frame constructions and service mechanisms.
• Creation and validation of new concepts.
• Prepare planning for modules and sub-modules.
• Optimization of the design, with a team of designers.
• Supplier contact for design and drawing reviews on manufacturability.
• Definition and execution of final tests to verify the specifications.
• Cooperation with module integration into the complex COMPANY systems.
Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in a development and engineering organization with the realization of supporting structures and service mechanisms.
• At least 5 years of experience in leading design teams up to 10 design engineers.
• Knowledge of machine directives.
• Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness.
• Technical communication with suppliers.
• 3D CAD modeling (preferable UG/NX).
• Experience with FEM and analytic tools, like NX structure, ANSYS, Matlab, Mathcad
• Must have before candidates will start: knowledge of NX, construction principles and geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
• Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
• Helicopter view (zoom in – zoom out)
• Creative thinking capability
• Good communication skills
• Good knowledge of English
• Siemens NX certified professional on modeling, structures, drafting and assemblies.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Robin Kok.
Robin Kok +31 (0)40-401 52 00