Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
As a Software Architect at VDL ETG Technology & Development you lead the team technically and you are responsible for the definition and deployment of the architecture, from design, implementation, test and integration to maintenance of software for complex mechatronic modules and machines. You work with a code base of C, C++, and Python or C #. This code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users. You cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers (mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, equipment engineering) in a multidisciplinary team. The software team works in an agile fashion in scrum teams. You see it as a challenge to take up new things and explore new tools and techniques.
· Master degree informatics or technically oriented with 10 years’ experience in an equivalent role
· Expert experience with high tech complex machine control
· Experience with coaching and leading software teams
· Large experience in independently defining an architecture and independently delivering according that architecture
· Experience with Agile software development
· Large experience with Model Driven Design
· Expert experience with Real time control software and Real time Operating systems / Linux / Sun Solaris
· Experience with industrial bus systems
· Broad knowledge of Design Patterns
· Broad knowledge of C / C++ / C# / Python
· Broad experience with Continuous Integration and Configuration Management
· Good command of the English language, spoken and written
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark de Roode.