Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is specialized in the development and integration of embedded hardware and software applications for the automotive industry.
At this position you will be responsible for designing and developing software solutions for automotive organizations.
Your daily activities are
• Developing software solutions for interfacing between the telemetry system and the vehicle network;
• Developing software solutions for displays;
• Write requirements for software functions and interfaces;
• Make design specifications for software development;
• Implementing software;
Do you recognize yourself in the profile below?
• You have a technical background Bachelor or Master level
• You like to be challenged.
• You have at least 2 years experience as a software engineer in Automotive Embedded Systems or equivalent
• CAN and other automotive communications protocols;
• PLC 61131 / Car Code;
• C programming;
• Telemetry display and HMI software development.
• Familiar with Automotive systems and architecture.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Anton Hooijmans.