Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
For a client of us, a fast dynamic technical company delivering state of the art roof systems for the automotive industry.
As Commodity metal Project Engineer, you are responsible for developing components and sub-assemblies from a technical perspective to meet customer and internal design specifications, which allow smooth assembly in a LEAN manufacturing environment. It is your challenge to perform your tasks within budget, against the agreed quality level and within the given time plan with a strong customer focus. In this position you operate in multidisciplinary project teams and you work closely together with Lead Engineers and Commodity Engineers. You report directly to the Metal Senior engineer..
• Perform technical analysis using formal design engineering tools (DFMEA / GD&T / DFA / Design Reviews);
• Ensure that all technical deliverables are in compliance with customer and internal company product & project gateways;
• Technical liaison for CAD Design Engineers and component suppliers;
• Perform feasibility studies based on technical specifications resulting into design concepts;
• Perform basic technical calculations and design reviews to verify the proposed design;
• Specify the engineering activities to be able to build prototypes based on initial design concepts;
• Review and evaluate product designs concerning costs, manufacturability, quality and accessibility;
• Plan and prepare activities within a product development lifecycle;
• Manage quality and accessibility of (technical) project related product documentation;
• Evaluate and analyze component and roof system quality information;
• Make recommendations based on reviewing the robust design engineering tools to determine risks
You have a finished degree in Mechanical Engineering / Automotive Engineering on a BsC or MsC level.
• You have more than 10 years’ experience in Automotive OEM or Tier 1/2/3 on metal product (stamping, roll forming, extrusion, welding & surface treatment).
• We expect you to have knowledge of different engineering design tools and techniques. You should be familiar with 3D CAD, PLM and CAE systems (CATIA / Siemens NX / Enovia, TeamCenter).
• As a professional you have a service and customer oriented approach with good analytical and organizational skills.
• As the automotive industry is focused on quality you are as well. Therefore you bring good problem solving skills with a pragmatic, self-assertive and pro-active approach.
• It is important to have strong written and verbal communication skills in English & German, Dutch is a plus.
• Willingness to travel (+- 20%)
• Disciplined and results-oriented team player with the ability to adapt quickly.
• High energy level, pragmatic, stress resistant, flexible.
• German and English language
• 10+ years experience with metal tooling & experience with automotive or aerospace
• Technical Bsc / MSc degree
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Robin Kok.