Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
A fast growing, international high-tech machine building company with their Dutch home base in North-Limburg. Currently there are 140 employees working at their location in the Netherlands.
As Lead Engineer you are responsible for the design and development of new systems of special machine- en development projects. This means that you are the technology expert. You have an excellent knowledge of the available technologies en you are aware of the developments in the market. Furthermore you have a helicopter view that makes it possible to oversee multiple technical disciplines.
Other responsibilities are designing systems concepts and configuration of units. You are going to set up system design engineering documents (specifications, FMEA’s, risks etc.). You have contact with other departments like Mechanical, Electrical and Software and you work together with them on a technical roadmap and to create a fundament for system design and business processes. Furthermore you define requirements and specifications for non-existing features and you perform on high level troubleshooting. Next to the internal departments you also have contact with customers on a regular basis, whereby you identify the customer needs and translate them into a design and requirements.
Within this job you will report to the Manager System Architecture.
• MSc (preferable) or BSc in Physics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
• You have multiple years experience in a machine building company. This can be as Engineer (senior), Project Engineer, Process Engineer etc.
• Proven results as an Engineer in a machine building company
• Knowledge of physical processes and vacuum technology is a plus
• Strong communication skills and a good command of the English language, Dutch and German is a plus
• Focus on the added value for the customer(s) and a practical approach
• Willingness to travel worldwide (approximately 5% of the time)
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV + personal motivation letter to email@example.com or call (+31) 076 548 73 73 and ask for Remco Terwint
Remco Terwint +31 (0)76-548 73 73