Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a leading manufacturer of lithographic machinery. Involving advanced technologies and facing complex production and engineering challenges.
The development & engineering pre-install is operational within multidisciplinary, cross-sectorial projects. You will report to the group leader Mechanical System Layout and to the pre-install project lead. The sector is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the products.
In this sector, departments such as Mechatronics, Mechanics and Electronics specify, design, and qualify the various modules of the products. Each department consists of discipline and function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competence or functions in the equipment.
Secure all relevant fab and facility impact is captured. Reduce fab and facility cost by influencing machine design. Make improvement proposals and create roadmap.
· Closely follow design changes with fab & facility impact.
· Assess fab & facility impact and the impact on the pre-install package
· Share identified pre-install impact with project lead to determine the project scope of the pre-install deliveries
· Build close relationship with our internal factory and customers to learn from them
· Create requirements for projects. Actively support them in finding smart design solutions
· Find ways to test most important requirements
· Create roadmap. Get improvement proposals accepted
· Contribute to the process improvements on the pre-install way of workings.
· Masters or PhD degree in mechanics, electronics or thermal & flow.
· Minimum of 3 years experience as architect.
· High-tech experience is a big plus
· Strong in networking and influencing
· Capable in quickly capturing the business impact of technical decisions
· Change management / dealing with resistance
· Strong process thinker
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV + personal motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31) 076 548 73 73 and ask for Bart Meijs