Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Do you have proven experience with Software Configuration Management? Issue Management? And even Continuous Integration (on a user level)? Then this might be the job for you.
The organization where the vacancy exists is a professional organization with an informal work environment, specialized in the development and manufacturing of high-tech equipment and machinery.
In this role it will be your mission is to build, configure and migrate custom build environments towards a fully managed and integrated environment, where you’ll be working closely with both the internal customers, IT solution architects and project teams.
In short, you will:
· Take ownership of (parts of) the software development environment as these are provided to the internal customer. These software development environments are used by approximately 400 developers.
· Configure SCM and Continuous Integration environments based upon the Atlassian toolset (e.g. Jira, BitBucket, Bamboo) and you will migrate existing SCM environments towards the centrally managed platform
· Setup a process to manage the SCM environment
· Participate as a technical expert in running projects within the software group.
· Define the improvement proposals that focus on system performance and process efficiency for end-users.
· Keep up with relevant literature, means and methods.
Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Informatica or equivalent.
· Multiple years of experience with Software Configuration Management and/or Issue Management and/or Continous Integration
· Experience with Atlassian toolset (BitBucket, Jira, Bamboo) is a big pre
· Virtualization concepts knowledge
· Linux and Windows environment experience
· Experience with TDD
· Experience in migrations
· Knowledge of Java, Ruby, Perl (or at least good knowledge of one of these)
· Agile / Scrum
We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented. You have a good command of the English language, both in writing and in speech. Next to this, you are able to cope with a high stress surroundings.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Anton Hooijmans.
Margo van Balen +31 (0)76-548 73 73