Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our Client creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
As RF IC Design Engineer you will be part of a team including RF IC architects, Design Engineers, Validation Engineers, Test-Product Engineers and Project leaders. You will be responsible for the design work for different a project. He or She likes to work in multicultural and highly complex environments and likes to innovate in product developments.
· Act as a member of the design team playing a role in designing innovative RF IC circuits and solving technical issues;
Create innovative RF and micro/mm-wave circuit designs, pushing the performance of the SiGe/CMOS transistors and passive devices to their limit to maximize the RF IC performance;
· Translate the product requirements into optimal RF topology choices;
· Define the RF IC architecture and block partitioning to meet the overall system requirements of the application;
· Run design simulations to validate product performance using design kit models in realistic topologies;
· Take care of design reporting;
· Support the customer interface in understanding application requirements and assuring technical feasibility during the product development phase;
· Provide technical support to characterization, test, product and qualification engineers;
· Peer reviewing with other designers and cross-functional.
· 2+ years (or more) experience in RF IC design;
· Experience of relevant CAD tools (Cadence flow) and IC design methodology;
· Strong background in semiconductor physics;
· Structured IC design methodology covering specification, implementation, design and test;
· Experience in analog mixed-signal (AMS) design flow.;
· Driven to achieve success and able to work in a team of expert engineers to reach clear design goals;
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Ivo Bremer.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200