Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our Client creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
For the production department of this organization we are looking for a Process/Equipment Engineer.
This department develops supplies and services leading edge assembly and test equipment for (discrete) semiconductors. The integrated assembly lines and other high speed equipment (Die bonders, Wire Bonders, Molding equipment and Tapers / Die sorters) plays an important role in the roadmap towards cost leadership in assembly.
As an Development Engineer you will work closely with one of the project teams. In this team you will work with the Sr. Development engineer by getting defined demands and study the feasibility.
· Compile Process Performance Requirement and verify if the objective is conceptually feasible;
· Conduct pre-studies (calculations, experiments, measurements) to verify ideas and adjust the global design if necessary MATLAB;
· Set-up and performs a Design of Experiments (DoE);
· Document related interface processes with various parts and final results.
· Graduated Bachelor or Master in Applied Physics or Mechanical Engineering;
· 3+ years proven skills / experience in, electronics product design, packaging or related assembly processes;
· MATLAB simulation / FEM or Multi Physics modeling (Comsol);
· Process Technology: material physics, bonding technology or electronic packaging;
· Excellent communication skills with fluency in English;
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Qualified in six-sigma, 8D;
· Able to work independently and under pressure.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Ivo Bremer.
email@example.com or call 040-4015200.