Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our Client creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
In this role you lead the IC Integration of CMOS RF/ Mixed-signal IC. You lead the definition of constrains for the integration of RDL, package and IC in close with block owners, packaging, ESD and reliability experts. Create top level schematic and layout views, manage database changes.
Be the interface between mixed-signal and SoC digital integration teams. Steer and support integration planning activities with project managers
· Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering
· 5+ years experience and proven track record in the integration of Analog/Mixed-signal CMOS ICs
· Expert in all aspects of top level schematic integration
· Expert in all aspects of physical design and verification
· Skilled at scripting and automation using Unix/Linux shell, etc.
· Knowledgeable in modeling and hardware description languages (Wreal, VerilogA, VerilogAMS).
Understands digital integration and verification practices
· Strong communication and leadership skills
Solid English language skills (conversation and writing).
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Ivo Bremer.
email@example.com or call 040-4015200.