Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our Client creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
· Front end RTL design of digital circuits;
· Top/Block level verification;
· Synthesis, constraints development and timing verification;
· Designing using Verilog and/or VHDL languages;
· Use standards like USB3, DisplayPort, Ethernet;
· Experience with matlab and digital signal processing;
· Documentation of design.
· M.Sc./ BSc. in electronic engineering or equivalent;
· 5+ years of experience in digital IC design;
· Experience with Cadence design environment;
· Basic knowledge of scripting languages;
· Good communication skills, team player, driver mentality, pro-active attitude;
· Networking skills, creative, motivating, curious, open minded;
· Able to identify and resolve complex issues.
Fluent English speaker.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Ivo Bremer.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Ivo Bremer.