Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our Client creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
In this role you will be responsible for the design and implementation of the production test set-up for high volume mass production.
· Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering;
· 5+ years relevant experience in RF semiconductor, high volume industrial testing;
· Knowledge in RF IC Product testing (ATE);
· Proven experience with Test Development and (RF) DFT DfT / DFx techniques;
· Good programming skills (C++, VBA, LabVIEW);
· Excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills in English.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Ivo Bremer.
email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Ivo Bremer.