Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Are you ready for an adventure in the cutting-edge field of digital mapping, traffic and navigation solutions?
Our client empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on their product to make smarter decisions. They design and develop innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals.
• Experience in commercial software development combined with good object-orientated software design abilities;
• Extensive knowledge of C++and OO practices, knowledge of Java or Python is an advantage;
• Knowledgeable about Operating System concepts (QNX, Linux, WinCE) and cross-platform development;
• Knowledge of or experience in unit test frameworks;
• Hands-on mindset and strong co-operative skills (communicate, listen, understand, convince, discuss, team building) are essential;
• Positive-critical mindset regarding product quality in development teams.
• Analytical skills to determine and improve the testability of development deliverables and to find root causes and solutions for detected issues.
• Education at MSc or BSc level (in computer science or related).
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV + personal motivation letter to email@example.com or call (+31) 040 401 52 00 and ask for Paul Duquesnoy.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31) 040 401 52 00