Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
An organization responsible for performing automotive testing.
For our client we are looking for a scientific software engineer. Experience with Simulation Software or Radar or GPU or Rendering is a must
- Technical Master or PhD degree
- Experience with Technical (Embedded) Software Engineering
- Demonstrable control of the programming languages/libraries C++, C#, Python, BOOST and
- Thorough understanding of Object Orientation and related topics as design patterns
- Understanding of UML for architecture and design purposes.
- Working experience with Matlab and /or Simulink.
- Understanding of bug reporting systems as Mantis, Jira or ClearDDTS
- Understanding of configuration management tools as SVN, Mercurial
- Having a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge
- Likes to pick up new challenges
- Team player
- Being able to handle ad hoc requests
- Pragmatic as well as providing software solutions
Key words: Computer Science, Computer Vision, high performance computing, C++, Matlab, Python, Object Orientation, Design Patterns, UML, Configuration Management, Agile/Scrum
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Rutger Bartelink on 076 548 73 73 or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rutger Bartelink on 076 548 73 73