Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our Client creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
The product range targets mobile consumer handset applications for WLAN, LTE and GPS, as well as Infrastructure base station products like [Variable gain] Low Noise Amplifier/Switch/Driver products and Medium Power Transmit amplifiers.
In this role as an RF Product Architect you will work with System Architects to handshake on Customer Requirements, defines the product specifications and derives optimal product architectures. The Architect specifies the product and drives the implementation team to meet the product specifications in a smart, efficient way.
· Works with Segment System architects to agree on Customer Requirements Specifications and contributes to product roadmap creation;
· Writes Architecture Design Specification (How to partition the product such that performance/cost targets will be met);
· Writes Functional Product Requirements Specifications (Consistent with Customer Requirements Specifications and adequate to drive the product implementation);
· Identifies in the concept phase what new IP or technology is needed. Explores with stakeholders how this can be realised;
· Responsible for ensuring the product commitments: die size, package costs, test time, reliability, etc;
· Ensures that integral FMEA is at high quality standard and that lessons learned from previous projects are included;
· Secures that product quality is built in, and ease-of-industrialisation;
· Guards completeness and consistency of product compliancy reporting during design and characterisation phases of projects;
· Coaches Design team, is hands-on supporting characterisation work;
· Participates in product Change Control Boards;
· Secures Datasheet correctness;
· Assists Project Leader in making project plan and setting priorities.
· RF System analysis and measurement skills.
· Excellent capabilities to define, specify and guide the implementation of High performing RF Microwave ICs. The RF Product Architect drives the implementation of RF IC”s;
· Excellent skills working in multi-disciplinary projects [architecture, design, test, package development, characterisation, quality, product engineering, project management, industrialisation];
· Coaching skills steering the design/implementation team and industrialisation team to Best in Class solutions;
· Thorough RF IC design background. Capability to challenge RF IC design teams based on RF circuit design and implementation know-how;
· Significant (>5 years) experience in RF IC design.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Ivo Bremer.
email@example.com or call 040-4015200