Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our Client creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
For the Business Unit Automotive, the project team is working on next generation Ethernet transceivers for autonomous driving. We are looking for an Electrical Engineer able to test and validate next generation Ethernet transceivers.
You will be part of a small international team of four working from different NXP sites in Eindhoven, Nijmegen and Hamburg. You will report directly to the team lead who is also onsite in Eindhoven.
· Hands on experience with Vector Network Analyzer;
· Hands on experience with Spectrum Analyzer;
· Very good on network analysis parameters such as S-parameters;
· Hands on board design, testing and validation;
· Know how on EMC requirements.
· Minimum Master level, Electrical Engineer degree from Western University;
· Experience in a Multinational Organization;
· Good understanding of analog circuits;
· Knowledge on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC);
· Know how on high speed serial PHY technologies and SerDes communication PHY technology;
· Knowledge of using Matlab and Cadence simulation tools;
· Hands-on experience with lab measurements equipment such as Vector Network Analyzer (VNA), spectrum analyzer, etc.;
· Hands on experience with board level design, testing, and validation;
· Strong knowledge on network analysis parameters (S-Param);
· Pre knowledge of USB and Ethernet, Ethernet protocols and transceiver;
· Pre Automotive background;
· The person needs to be self-propelling, pro-active and up to speed within a short time period.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Ivo Bremer.
email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Ivo Bremer.