Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
For a client of us, a fast dynamic technical company delivering high value machines for the semi-conductor industry, we are looking for a Technical Material Handler.
Maintain the material flow and reduce damages and loss of material also actively supports the output of the WorkCentre’s. Maintain the stock of the WorkCentre and actively support improvements of this process.
- Receipt: Take care of timely delivery of materials from suppliers. Signal and communicate differences product description serial numbers etc . Take action to solve differences;
- Stock management: Ownership of storage locations in the work center and staging area;
- Book and release modules on storage. Take care of correct stock management. Signal and correct differences in storage and stock;
- Troubleshooting: solve shortages, pick errors, wrong deliverances together with Helpdesk of the Warehouse and Production Planner etc.;
- Administration: process various transactions in administrative systems;
- Return: deals with goods to be returned and take care of packing these goods;
- Defects: deals quick and correct with defects;
- Sharing knowledge: take knowledge of new and existing processes and safety aspects and share this knowledge with colleagues in the workcenter. Point out the correct use of logistic systems by colleagues;
- Lock and unlock various modules for production;
- Supports in technical and logistic aspects world wide.
MBO+ / BSc in the field of mechanical engineering, logistics, supply chain, business administration
In the field of logistics and technical. Experience as motor mechanic, heavy/low current mechanic, gas fitter or workshop manager is preferred.
- Plenty of initiative;
- Service minded attitude;
- Familiarity with logistics and technology;
- Good social skills;
- Able to speak and write Dutch and English fluently;
- Willing to travel to client locations abroad if so required.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Robin Kok.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200.