Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
For our client, a fast dynamic technical company delivering high value machines for the semi-conductor industry, we are looking for several Software Engineers. Are you enthusiastic about supporting, maintaining and optimizing software processes for machine systems? Do you have a background in Computer Science or equivalent? Are you also adept in coding/programming in Unix or Linux? We might be looking for you!
As Machine Software Engineer, you will primarily support, maintain and optimize generic manufacturing processes and realizes efficient and effective means and methods. Main activities are focused on system software processes. Support is mainly done within a Unix environment. Examples are: software installation process, patch updating process, and configuration management. In summary, your main responsibilities for this position are:
Specifies & implements software to realize wafer fab products, for instance:
· Process and/or technical improvements on existing processes/tools;
· Design, documentation, implementation and after care of new processes / tools;
· Setting up Service Level Agreements.
Involvement in projects as a subject matter expert regarding machine software;
· Management of changes and incidents concerning software procedures and software tools;
· 2nd line support software procedures and tooling;
· Give training for end-users (Dutch and English).
Bachelor, Master, PdEng or PhD degree in Technical Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Embedded Systems or equivalent.
· 1 - 5 years of relevant work experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes;
· Experience with coding/programming: Unix or Linux, Software Configuration Management Tooling and Software Engineering experience in a technical domain;
· Knowledge of process improvement methods.
· Analytical, pragmatic and result driven (hands-on mentality);
· Open-minded, strong communication skills, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented;
· Fluent in English in speech and in writing;
· Dutch native speakers.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Ivo Spaetjens.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200.