Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
One of the foremost, international high-tech organizations in the region of Eindhoven.
The key mission of this job is the introduction of new products into volume production by defining requirements, reviewing design proposals and driving technical solutions for problems encountered during the proto/pilot phase of the product.
As a technical expert illumination and dose control for sub modules and system level you will:
Facilitate New Product Introduction
- Contribute in New Product Definition & Generation (requirement setting & design review)
- Responsibility on first pilots (process and product performance review)
- Use ‘lessons learned’ in mature products to improve current and future products
Resolve disturbances: last escalation line
- Take ownership for escalated issues (start to finish)
- Adapt ‘way of working’ to customer’s processes and organization
- Solve complex and cross-modular disturbances through team effort
-Minimize downtime on tools and ensure on time delivery and premium quality to customers
Bachelor or Master technical degree (e.g. electronics, (applied) physics, elektrotechniek, (technische) natuurkunde)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in analysis of complex problems;
- Experience in a production environment with high-tech products and complex production processes;
- Experience with production and engineering / project management skills;
We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented. You have a good command of the English language, both in writing and in speech. If you have understanding of the Dutch language, that is a big pre.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Anton Hooijmans.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 040-4015200.