Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
For our client ASML, a fast dynamic technical company delivering high value machines for the semi-conductor industry, we are looking for several Software Engineers. As a part of ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) you are responsible for the definition, realization and qualification of electronic functions and modules within these products.
Define, realize, manage and maintain various 3D Electrical connectivity products* for new and existing ASML products.
- Act as the EDEV representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Define, realize and maintain the 3D CAD electro/mechanical design of various 3D electrical connectivity products (cables, Bundles, cabinets, connection boxes, connection plates, mechanical parts, cooling units*).
- Volume modelling in 3D CAD system (NX – Siemens)
- Routine of Cables and Bundles
- Mechanical design of Brackets, Connector plates, Gutters, Connection boxes
- Generate TPD (Technical Product Documentation) for the suppliers
- Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers.
- Technical & organizational outsourcing of designs:
- Review State Of Work
- Support External parties on:
ASML design process;
ASML design guidelines.
- Track progress
- Review work on quality
- Organize design reviews
Bachelor or Master degree in Electromechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar level acquired by working experience.
- Minimal 1 year experience with 2D and 3D CAD design of complex products, experience with NX (Siemens).
- Preferably experience as designer, including experience with multidisciplinary connectivity design.
- Broad technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concept and mechanical designs.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills.
- Self-propelling, takes initiative in daily work.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable)
- Assertive / influencing without power.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Ivo Spaetjens.
Ivo Spaetjens +31 (0)40-401 52 00