Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
An high advanced player in the development of simulation software.
Our client is developing very advanced physics based simulation programs and models. These simulation packages are used to simulate autonomous driving systems and various sensor applications for autonomous driving.
As an support engineer, you are responsible for engineering support to the engineering team and/or customers of these simulation packages. You understand and communicate the (technical) market needs and requests (acting as an interface between the customer and Product Manager/ Engineers / Software Developers/ Sales Manager.
You will identify, analyze, and document all defects (software bugs) and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with desired functionality and specifications.
You will evaluate & respond to product and application defects reported by customers. After a while, you will also perform technical trainings both in-house and on-site.
• You are recently (or about to) graduate for a technical Master degree or have a few years of work experience.
• Keywords: Systems & Control, Aerospace, Automotive Engineering, Vehicle Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
• Experience with Matlab and Simulink
• Good communicative skills, fluent in English and preferably Dutch
• Affinity with the Automotive technology industry
How to apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rick Schipperen +31 (0)76-548 73 73