Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is working with the biggest companies in Automotive industry and is helping them develop, build and integrate electrical systems and software. Also our client is developing hardware for vehicle related processes. They are focussing on a wide range of vehicles for example agricultural vehicles, concepts cars and hybrid vehicles.
In this position you are responsible to draw up requirements with your client. Based on these requirements you will design, develop, test and deliver software. You will be working on Concept and prototype cars, infotainment systems, HMI, next generation electrical (and hybrid) vehicles, electric bikes, connectivity etcetera.
· You have B.Sc. or M.Sc. technical degree
· A minimum of 5 years experience in Automotive/Embedded systems is required for this role
· Also you have experience in Automotive E/E architectures, controllers and sensors
· You have programming skills in PLC, LogiCAD, Codesys
· You have knowledge of KIBES Continental board electronics
· Functional safety (ISO26262), J1939, AUTOSAR, Vector tooling (CANape/CANoe)
· UML, SYSML and Enterprise Architect belong to your skillset
· Also you know CAN, CANfd, LIN, Flexray, MOST and other automotive communication protocols
· You bring experience with connectivity/Vehicle Telematics, ZF Openmatics
· Pre: Familiar with Matlab Simulink/Stateflow/Embedded Coder
Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set period you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good conditions.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Sam Hoogland on +31 6 219 34 737 or send your résumé to email@example.com