Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
Our client is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. Our client is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. The companies employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
The Integrator is responsible for the following:
- Operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team;
- Influence the definition and design of electronic developments on diagnostics, testability, manufacturability and reliability;
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products; specify and document the test requirements;
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose;
- Execute experiments on test set-ups or prototype machines to ensure that the documented results meet the requirements set by the architect;
- Work together with the EMC competence to tests on subsystem level;
- With your early gained knowledge on system behavior, contribute in solving problems during full proto integration;
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and act as an expert (4th line support);
- Analyze and solve reliability issues;
- Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.
- Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent ;
- Multiple years of experience as integrator, test engineer or project engineer for electronic/electrical functions;
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with interest in physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software;
- Experience in programming languages like Python, TwinCAT, C++, or being able to quickly catch up;
- Comfortable in using test- and measurement equipment.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call 010 - 307 27 27 and ask for Tom van der Linden.