Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
The department R&D IT Solutions is responsible for providing applications, infrastructures and services that are required for the our clients designers to develop Hardware and Software. Typical R&D IT services are: design infrastructure services including high performance compute and storage, license services and load sharing services. Product creation applications, these support requirements management, software configuration management and bug tracking, design data management, test management. Support for all of our clients R&D locations including the labs and software development environments and special support for VIP design projects.
Our client has to migrate one of our NetIQ eDir instances to a new LDAP solution as the existing one has become obsolete and doesn’t fulfill their needs. The new directory will be probably Oracle Unified Directory ‘OUD’ but it hasn’t been yet completely decided.
The directory has to serve the R&D community (users, systems and applications) located all over the world:
• Performance and availability is a must
• Replication between the sites is also needed
We are looking for a subject matter expert on directory migrations that:
· Support the project architect in providing advice on the best approach for the migration
· Write low level designs and support the solution high level design with input
· Support the development and set up of the directory migration with hands-on
· From Proof of Concept to Pilot
· From development/test to production
· Has experience on projects of directory migrations
· Oracle Unified Directory and NetIQ eDirectory experience are a plus
· Business English is a must, project language is English
· Strong communicator with business proficient English language skills both verbal and written
· Assertive personality with pro-active attitude and can-do mindset
· Strong analytical skills, very target driven with a strong business focus
· Plug and play, independent team player with strong process mindset
· Being able to work with deadlines
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31)040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.
Mail to email@example.com or call (+31)040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.