Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
This high-tech company is a manufacturer of solutions for our technology of tomorrow. They focus on more secure connection mainly. With their expertise in mixed signal electronics on a high performance level they contribute to innovation. Fields they operate in are automotive, identification, mobile industries, and in application areas such as consumer tech, wireless infrastructure, computing and so on.
The R&D team is working on the complete integration, validation and design of the Automotive applications. They include amplifiers, radio applications, and other communication/radar systems.
Software development (Linux)
- compilation of source code making use of GNU
- tracing and debugging making use of GNU
- investigating issues via library dependencies
Kernel development (Linux)
- Devices need to be enabled and must be connected to the right drivers
- Issues need to be investigated is the device drivers code
- If needed drivers codes are profiled
Integration of software:
- Software is integrated for all systems to get tested
- Test requirements are gathered an the system is prepared for problem investigation
- Systems need to be modified if needed for test scenarios
- Repositories and system versions are maintained
Bachelor or Master in a technical area, Like Computer Science
· Experience in Soft- and Hardware Engineering of +5 years
· Programming languages: C, Python and Bash
· Some experience in working cross-compilation toolchains for ARM
· You are experienced in Linux, Kernel software development (GNU tool)
· You have experience in software engineering (planning, requirements, life cycle, integration and testing)
· You are experienced with SCRUM way of working
· You are experienced in driving (remote) suppliers
· Communication in English (verbal /written) is excellent
· You are experienced in working in/with multi-cultural and multi-site teams.
You might also have:
Electronics design knowledge helps you to solve problems on the intermediate level in HW-SW
Experience in semiconductor/automotive company
Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set preiod you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good conditions.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Sam Hoogland on +31 6 219 34 737 or send your résumé to email@example.com