Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
For several international clients in the Netherlands we are constantly looking for software engineers responsible for (among other things) navigation systems, geo-consultancy or high-tech machinery. All of our clients are making state of the art software and demand world class quality.
You will be responsible for software development, but especially on the mathematical part of systems and software. The software is working with hardware of the most innovative kind.
You will be responsible for (among other things):
· The R&D phases of the Software
· Software development from scratch
· Mathematical algorithms programming
· Striving to innovate and evolve the software and yourself every day
B.Sc. / M.Sc. / Ph.D. in Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science or similar
· You master programming in Python and Matlab
· You are also skilled in C# and .NET
· You have knowledge of mathematical algorithms
· You are an initiator and pro-active
· You have excellent communicative skills
· You can work in a team as well as independent
· Your English is excellent and you are willing to learn Dutch
Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set period you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good working conditions.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Sam Hoogland on +31 6 219 34 737 or send your résumé to email@example.com