Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a worldwide Automotive software company that supplies revolutionary software products. They are market leader in complex simulation software engineering and testing defining standards for the automotive industry. Their goal is to support the automotive industry with the development of innovative software products.
You are closely involved with the development of state of the art 3D computer graphics software. You work in a team of agile software engineers and together you are responsible for designing and implementing new features. All this is done by mature Object Oriented development. You are strive for high quality software development and want to work with the newest tools to realize high quality products.
· B.Sc / M.Sc with more then 2 years proven track record in Software development
· You are experienced in Object Oriented in development and design with C++ (Version 11 and up)
· Needed: Experience with Mercurial, Git, Subversion
· Needed: Experience with OpenGL, OpenCL, CUDA, GPU Computing and Shader
· Needed: Ecperiece with 3D Models Geometry, Textures and Materiels
· Pre: Experience with Unreal Engine or other game engine
· Pre: Experience with Physics based rendering techniques
· Pre: Python, C#, MATLAB/Simulink
· Pre: Linux experience
· You have working experience with Atlassian toolsuite (i.e. Jira Aginle, FishEye)
· Pre: Experience with UI design and implementation
· You are analytical
· You are motivated by new challenges
· You easily oversee the whole project but know in-depth details as well
· You are a team player
· Pragmatic and result oriented
· You approach complex problems inventively
Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set period you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good conditions.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Sam Hoogland on +31 6 219 34 737 or send your résumé to email@example.com