Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a leading manufacturer of highly reliable Discretes, Logic and MOSFETs devices. They focus on efficiency, producing consistently reliable semiconductor components. This client is based in Nijmegen and has an international client base. The department the Mechatronics Engineer works in develops, supplies and services assembly and test equipment for semiconductors.
In this position you will be part of the high caliber procurement team of our client. You will be responsible for the negotiation of contracts an quotes like general purchase agreements, service and maintenance agreements, spare parts pricelists etcetera. You execute the strategy and contribute to the strategy planning. You drive and initiate the supplier selection. Also you initiate ramp up planning with suppliers. You are able to build up lasting relationships with the suppliers and by that you assure the quality, supply, technology and costs.
You are responsible for managing stakeholders, realizing cost reductions, alternate sourcing, procurement analytics and supplier management. In supplier management you review the performance of suppliers by assessing them, performing audits and risk management. You ensure relevant supply-market knowledge and facilitate early supplier involvement of the selected suppliers so they participate in the development phase.
· This senior position requires a minimum of 5 years experience in a comparable position
· At least a technical Bachelors degree or higher
· Procurement experience is a must, as well as Semiconductor experience preferably on equipment
· Among your skills are: strong negotiation skills, project management skills, strong presentation skills and you have an analytical mind
· The result is key in your opinion, you are a motivator / team builder and also work hands on
· You are strong in teamwork and collaboration on an international level
· Required experience shows you can work in a fast changing and cross functional organization
· Preferably you have worked in a High tech environment
· You are able to prioritize and work several subjects at the same time
· Other skills required: MS Excel, Powerpoint, SAP, BW and data analytical skills
· You are willing to travel between company sites and suppliers worldwide
Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set period you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good conditions.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Sam Hoogland on +31 6 219 34 737 or send your résumé to email@example.com