Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
To Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
Equipment qualification of the source vessel at the customer site :
- Perform source integration tests (calibrations and system qualification), resulting in stable EUV Plasma/Light;
- Work together with the NXE scanner install team to align the EUV Plasma/Light from the source into the scanner;
- Transfer a fully tested and qualified source to the NXE scanner install team (Note : Work in accordance with the installation sequence and installation procedures);
- Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations;
- Contribute to the improvement loop of the EUV platform and processes;
- Represent ASML at the customer site in a professional way incl. cultural awareness;
- Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
- Expected to travel 60 - 75% of the time to customers worldwide;
- Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
Experienced MBO (+5yr) or HBO starter (Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics preferred)
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning;
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient);
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures (Note : Utilizing your own system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting support engineering when required);
- Drives to achieve high quality of work;
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times;
- Must speak/read/write English;
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in Veldhoven and at the customer site;
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
- When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the assembly, integration, qualification and prepack (= de-assembly + preparing for shipment) of the source vessel.
- Personal skills
- Analytical thinker, flexible, stress resistant and structured;
- Able to work independent as well as in a team;
- Good communication skills with focus on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting;
- An interest in other technical processes;
- Awareness of various cultural differences.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Does this sound interesting to you? Send you C.V. email@example.com or call to +31(0)10-3072727 and ask for Dennis.