Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client develops high tech machines used by companies like Intel that allow them to develop microchips. You'll be working in a booming industry with expected growth lasting well into the upcoming years. In close cooperation with colleagues from other departments such as mechatronics, optics and electronics, you will work as a Scrum Master within an Embedded Software environment. Software is of the upmost importance for every aspect of our clients' product research and development and vital for development of their products – which impact the lives of everyone. You’ll be working in an environment which stimulates cooperation, personal growth and new ideas are explored and rewarded.
Act as a Scrum Master for a team of embedded software designers and testers where you will implement and mature the Scrum way of working in the pursue of improving Agility the team.
You will together with your peers contribute to the improvement of development processes within the department.
Analyze, design and develop new software components to support new features and hardware for systems on the cutting edge of technology.
Another part of your responsibilities will be to Improve the software quality of existing products by fixing issues and refactoring. You will also interact and work closely with other disciplines such as physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory teams.
· 5+ years of experience in embedded software development with C/C++
· Existing experience being active as a Scrum Master
· Having experience applying Scrum in a SAFe environment
· Have proven to improve team level agility
· You have the ability to maintain an overview
· You have to the ability to take leadership
· You have a strong quality awareness
· You are energized by helping others
· You have a proactive attitude
· Your English communication skills are excellent
· You have a Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, computer engineering, physics or an education which is equivalent
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Do you believe you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31) 040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.
Contact Steven Hendriks at email@example.com or call to 0031 40 15200