Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
A great an innovative company focusing on Automotive Safety and state of the art simulation and modeling packages.
Our client is developing diverse simulation packages for the automotive industry. One of their packages is used for Tyre Modeling related to Vehicle Dynamics applications used by OEM’s worldwide. As an Domain Engineer (Application Engineer) you will support the OEM’s and other clients with their Tyre Modeling and Vehicle Dynamics Applications.
Some of your tasks:
• Answer customer support questions, either directly to the customer or through the support engineers in our local offices.
• Identify business opportunities originating from customer support questions.
• Identify and indicate potential product improvements to Product Management and Software Development teams
• Escalate (potential) software product deficiencies to Product Management and Software Development teams
• Closely work with Software testing in order to make sure that the customer cases are well represented throughout software testing
• Support customers (potentially on-site) to guide evaluations of the Tyre software products
• Develop demonstration cases in cooperation with Product Management in order to highlight application cases and added value of the Tyre software products
• Provide (potentially on-site) customer training sessions
• MSc or PhD in Automotive, Mechanical Engineering, Multibody Modeling, Aerospace Engineering or similar
• Experience with Tyre development/simulation/modeling and/or Vehicle Dynamics
• Experience with Matlab/Simulink
• Knowledge of simulation packages, such as ADAMS is preffered
• Experience in the Automotive industry is a plus
Rick Schipperen +31 (0)76-548 73 73
Send your resume to email@example.com