Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
One of the biggest Automotive companies in Europe
As a System Test Engineer you are active in the verification and validation of the software that runs on the embedded systems. The functional areas in which we work vary according to the project needs.
The test designs are made against the requirements of the relevant system. The development to the test cases is done in HP QualityCenter and the tests are performed on hardware-in-the-loop systems.
You work for multiple projects and coordinate with the test coordinator, various developers and project lead engineers on a frequent basis. You report to the Supervisor of the Verification group within the Verification, Requirements & Support department and functionally to the project lead engineer(s).
Keywords: Software, Testing, ISTQB, Hardware in Loop, Simulink, Matlab, V-Cycle, Automotive, HP QualityCenter, Eindhoven
• Bachelor or Master degree in Automotive, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineer or equal
• Demonstrable experience in testing systems within the automotive industry
• Knowledge of testing techniques, preferably ISTQB certified
• Experience with requirement management
• Experience and/or understanding of Matlab/Simulink
• Knowledge of the Waterfall or V-Cycle model
• Fluent in English, Dutch is preferred
Send your resume to email@example.com