Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a leading manufacturer of highly reliable Discretes, Logic and MOSFETs devices. They focus on efficiency, producing consistently reliable semiconductor components. This client is based in Nijmegen and has an international client base. The department the Mechatronics Engineer works in develops, supplies and services assembly and test equipment for semiconductors.
You will work for the clients in-house equipment supplier that is developing (supplying and servicing) the worlds fastest pick and place equipment as well as tester for the semicon industry.
You are responsible for mechanical designs and concepts for the assembly machines or building blocks. The goal is to improve and speed up the existing equipment. You will also estimate efforts and keep track of the design and cost of involved goods.
You will be the lead mechanical engineer in a multidisciplinary team all the way until final customer acceptance. This may start in the conceptual phase but also in global design phase depending on requirements.
You have a coaching position towards design engineers and technicians in detailing the designs, assembly of the machines, integrating and testing the equipment both in-house as well as on customer site.
Administrating and documenting all related design process outputs including manufacturing and user instructions are also part of the job.
B.Sc. / M.Sc.. in Mechanical Engineering
· Masters have min 5 years of experience, Bachelors bring min 10 years
· You have a prove background in the development of High performance equipment
· You MUST have experience in High speed mechanics
· You also have experience in motor selection and control
· You have knowledge of measurement techniques (CE), machine safety, electrical safety and risk analysis
Nice to haves
· Technical skills: NX, Teamcenter, FEM modelling, MATLAB simulation
· Experience with machine directives / CE certification
· Knowledge of Mechatronics / System control
· Knowledge of optical / Lighting
· You are a senior, have an innovative mind-set and good analytical skills
· You have a solution and hands-on attitude
· You are an initiator and pro-active
· You have excellent communicative skills
· You can work in a team as well as independent in a international environment
· Your English (written and spoken) is excellent and you are willing to learn Dutch
Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set period you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good working conditions.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Sam Hoogland on +31 6 219 34 737 or send your résumé to email@example.com