Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Worldwide Automotive company, supplies revolutionary software products to support ecological, secure and more intelligent vehicles.
For our client we are looking for a (Validation/ Verification) Sensor Model Engineer. In this job you have the responsibility to verify, validate and benchmark the physics-based sensor simulations, e.g. does the camera model correctly include all physics to simulate reflection, distortion, lens imperfection, etc.. You need to report and interpreting measured sensor result from real world experiment to improve the simulations. You will work closely with the team for further improvement of the simulation framework and the models. Besides that you will write requirements documents.
- BSc/ MSc/ PhD in Technical Informatics/ Physics/ Electrical Engineering ;
- Previous experience with verification and validation of simulations
- Good knowledge of EM radiation, especially visible light, (near) infrared and/or radio waves
- Several years of experience in a verification/validation function
Preffered knowledge of:
- Sensors (camera, lidar, radar, etc) and the underlying physics?
- Computer graphics? of materials used in sensor simulations?
- Software development, especially C++, MATLAB, Python?
- MATLAB Simulink?
- Likes to pick up new challenges
- Team player
- Inventive regarding complex problems
- Enthusiastic to learn and improve the team knowledge.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Anne Zijlmans on 076 548 73 73 or send your résumé to email@example.com.
Anne Zijlmans 076-5487373