Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client develops high tech machines used by companies like Intel that allow them to develop microchips. You'll be working in a booming industry with expected growth lasting well into the upcoming years. In close cooperation with colleagues from other departments such as mechatronics, optics and electronics, you will work as a integration and automation engineer. Software integration is of the upmost importance for every aspect of our clients' product research and development and vital for development of their products – which impact the lives of everyone. You’ll be working in an environment which stimulates cooperation, personal growth and new ideas are explored and rewarded.
As a software integration automation engineer you are a member of the Applications System Test & Integration team. You have multiple tasks.
• Further automate the integration process to increase integration efficiency.
• Perform hands-on integration tasks, integrating the software deliveries of development projects into a product package. You check completeness of the delivery, you manage the software archive relations, you ensure a reliable build of the software and look for improvement possibilities to make this more efficient.
• Create releases, maintain a proper release administration and align with other integrators in a multi-site environment.
• Contribute to defining, deploying and executing the software configuration management strategy.
• You have outstanding Python knowledge and experience
• You have at least 5 years of experience in software configuration and integration
• Hands on experience with GIT and Atlassian tooling such as Jira, Bamboo and Bitbucket
• You are able to communicate easily within and outside your team
• Agile way of working
Python, GIT, JIRA, Bamboo, Bitbucket, SCM, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Agile, Scrum, system testing, hardware, software, high-tech, tooling
• You have at least a Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering or an education which is equivalent
• You are able to work independently
• You want to improve continuously
• You have a strong quality awareness
• You have a proactive attitude
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31) 040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.
Steven Hendriks +31 (0)40-401 52 00 or mail to email@example.com