Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client develops high tech machines used by companies like Intel that allow them to develop microchips. You'll be working in a booming industry with expected growth lasting well into the upcoming years. In close cooperation with colleagues from other departments such as mechatronics, optics and electronics, you will work as a DevOps Engineer within an Embedded Software environment. Software is of the upmost importance for every aspect of our clients' product research and development and vital for development of their products – which impact the lives of everyone. You’ll be working in an environment which stimulates cooperation, personal growth and new ideas are explored and rewarded.
As an Embedded Software (CI/CD) DevOps Engineer, you will be the seasoned embedded software engineer able to deploy CI/CD practices. You will also set out technical direction on how to move to a DevOps first step, CI infrastructure and define the way of working. Additionally you will define team organization and coach the teams in the newly defined way of working on CI practices.
• 5+ years of experience in embedded software development with C/C++
• Experience in deploying CI/CD practices preferably in an embedded software environment
• Experience with automation and scripting
• Preferably software integration experience in large systems
• Preferably experience in testing and test automation
• Good understanding of Agile concepts and experience working in an Agile environment
• Preferably experience of working in a large organization
• You are able to work independently
• You have the ability to maintain an overview
• You have to the ability to take leadership
• You want to improve continuously
• You have a strong quality awareness
• You have a proactive attitude
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, computer engineering, physics or an education which is equivalent
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31) 040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.