Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a manufacturer of complex (optical) mechatronic systems and mechanical modules for machine manufacturers in high-tech industry. They develop, produce, assemble end test their systems. They excel in advising and assisting their clients in the process of realizing their goals with focus on the complete life cycle of the built machinery.
You will be responsible for developing high quality optical mechanical and mechatronic modules. In your multidisciplinary team you focus on various concrete designs of components and subsystems. You have great attention for budget, feasibility and user-friendliness. It’s key to deliver on time, meeting the specifications and stay within budget.
You keep track of all information regarding versions and configuration. You document this very precise. Also you support in concept, the draw up of specifications and calculations and test spec’s.
Obviously you are interested in all developments in your area of expertise and you want to stay up-to-date.
· You have a technical degree in Engineering (Mechatronics, Mechanical, Physics etc.)
· You have 1 to 5 years of experience design in Mechanical of Mechatronics, preferred in Optical
· Your are passionate about creative technologies and eager to learn new things
· You are familiar with production techniques, methods and discipline specific technologies
(for example: CAD systems and/or FEM calculations)
· You keep your knowledge on mechatronics, product and process level technologies up-to-date
· Experience with precision mechanics and construction principles is considered a big pre
· You attitude is pragmatic and flexible and you are an excellent communicator
· You can express yourself clearly on complex topics
· You are open minded and creative
· You are fluent in English and preferably also speak Dutch
· You are living in the area of Nijmegen or you are open to relocate here
Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set period you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good conditions.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Sam Hoogland on +31 6 219 34 737 or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org