Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is one of the biggest Dutch machine building companies and is world leader with innovative machines for de semiconductor industry. This is a real high tech company with a very diverse international crew and is working on cutting edge technologies every day. The machines this company builds are sold world wide and have great impact on everyday technologies such as smartphones.
As part of one of the very dedicated Java teams you work on various platforms and products across the clients departments. The various teams work on:
- Software infrastructure
- Onsite solutions to monitor scanners in customer domain
- Industrial automation tasks
- Applications to fine tune manufacturing processes
- Visualization and analytics applications
- Select and manage IT infrastructure
- Use emerging technologies to turn vision into reality
- Design and implementation of software, work on product backlog
- Design and implement automated tests to ensure quality of your personal deliverables
- Work together with other teams to ensure consistent implementation of architecture
- Solve issues discovered through troubleshooting and analyzing tests but also from customer feedback
- Keeping up to date product documentation according to company regulations
- Suggest possible improvements to technical solutions and way of working
- Main technologies: Java SE and EE ranging from 1.6 to the latest version. Junit, Mockito, XML, SQL, Linux, Hibernate, Git, JIR.
- You have a relevant Bachelor of Master degree in IT, Electronics or Computer Engineering
- A minimum of 4 years experience in Java SE or EE development
- Experience in development of server-side SW using Object oriented paradigm
- Experience in creating automated unit and integration tests (using mocks and stubs)
- Continuous integrations is what you do
- You have been part of a Scrum team
- Experience in creating web-based UI
- Interest (Experience) in Mathematics, data science and/or machine learning
Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set period you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good conditions.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Sam Hoogland on +31 6 219 34 737 or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org