Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
For our client ASML, a fast-growing, dynamic and technical company that supplies high-quality machines for the semiconductor industry, we are looking for a Manager Logistics.
The Manager Logistics is a member of the Warehouse team within the Supply Chain Management department. More specific, your are part of the Logistics Service Operations who translates special handling requirements into specific solutions for the warehouses worldwide.
Your mission is to ensure that the special handling, storage and contamination control requirements for our products and tools are translated into clean solutions in the supply chain to our customers. You manage the installation, maintenance and repair of cleanrooms, clean benches and purge facilities in the service warehouses in the field and ensure they are operated flawlessly by implementing the right procedures, protocols and training and by putting proper controls in place.
Other tasks and responsibilities:
• Translate parts and tools handling and storage requirements into the logistics facilities needed in each service warehouse
• Plan the budget for the specialized “clean storage solutions” (e.g. cleanrooms) and activities
• Select and manage suppliers to deliver these specialized facilities and services
• Own the processes for clean and specialized storage: standardize, describe, train, monitor, maintain, optimize, etc.
• Define and deliver optimization projects to drive cost down and material availability up
• Act as a subject matter expert in your field
• A Master in Chemical Engineering, (Applied) Physics, Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
• Experience with Supply Chain & Supplier Management
• Experience with technology, project & change management and process standardization
• Preferable experience with quality assurance, clean infrastructure and contamination control
• Furthermore you are a self-starter and finisher
• Able to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
• Dive into details while keeping the overview and prioritizing
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Remco Terwint on 076 548 73 73 or send your resume to email@example.com
Remco Terwint +31 (0)76-548 73 73