Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Would you enjoy working on supply chain area and managing stakeholders on daily basis? Do you have an operational attitude and can you cope with pressure of supply assurance of critical parts? Then we have an excellent opportunity for you to grow in our Customer Supply Chain (CSCM) Department, developing both your Supply Chain Management-, communication- and entrepreneurial skills.
Manage incoming demand from the business line/locals and acts as supply responsible within CSCM to ensure material availability, both on the forward as the reverse flow.
• You will work together as a team within the forward- & reverse flow team, hub operations to meet the defined CSCM & Supply Operations targets
• You will follow up forward- and reverse flow activities for maximizing output at suppliers
• You will analyze material availability situations and initiate escalations if needed
• You will act as interface and discuss material issues (parts & tools) with production planning, CSCM business lines, OSM, LSM and Quality team
• You will set up the MRP correctly so that the right supply and demand is cascaded upwards and downwards
• You will manage the MRP with master data, defects and inventory impact in mind
• You will work closely with 3PL, resolve operational issues to ensure there is no delay in in/outbound flow
• BSc or MSc in business administration, supply chain or industrial engineering
• 4 – 7 years relevant experience in a large international company (industry or consultancy), ideally Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations or Procurement.
• Good understanding of supply chain management processes with focus on planning
• Experience with an ERP system (ideally SAP) and Excel
• Capable of resolving operational issues with various stakeholders (e.g. production planning….) independently
• Ability to train (junior) planners
• Strong analytical view on processes
• Pro-active and “can do” mentality in a complex environment
• Result driven, even when obstacles arise
• Ability to deal with pressure and changing requirements
• Ability to plan and set priorities
• Change management competencies
• Cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal skills
• Professional communication in English
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to V.email@example.com or call +31 (0)76-5487373 and ask for Victor Addotey.
Victor Addotey 076-5487373 / V.firstname.lastname@example.org