Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client develops high tech machines used by companies like Intel that allow them to develop microchips. You'll be working in a booming industry with expected growth lasting well into the upcoming years. In close cooperation with colleagues from other departments such as mechatronics, optics and electronics, you will work as a test architect. Software testing is of the upmost importance for every aspect of our clients' product research and development and vital for development of their products – which impact the lives of everyone. You’ll be working in an environment which stimulates cooperation, personal growth and new ideas are explored and rewarded.
As Software Test Architect at our client you will be responsible for the definition and deployment of the architecture. From design, implementation, test and integration of software for very complex modules . You work with a codes base like C/C++. Python or C#. The code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and users. In your daily work you will cooperate with several colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers. In the software team you will work in an agile environment and scrum teams.
• A proven track record with setting up test strategies
• Proven experience in testing in software development in a multidisciplinary setting is required
• Experience with Context-Driven Testing methodologies
• You have experience in leading a team
• Agile way of working
• Coping with legacy software
• Preferably you have knowledge/experience either C or C++ and Python
• Having experience with MATLAB, Python and Linux is a plus
• Having a ISTQB certification is a plus
• You are able to work independently
• You have the ability to maintain an overview
• You have to the ability to take leadership
• You want to improve continuously
• You have a strong quality awareness
• You have a proactive attitude
• You have a Master degree in computer science, computer engineering, physics or an education which is equivalent
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Steven Hendriks +31 (0)40-401 52 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call (+31) 040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.