Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
A big name in the worldwide (50.000 employees) Automotive industry, located in Utrecht area.
Our client is producing and manufacturing a wide range of high-quality automotive components. These components are implemented in a wide range of OEM’s around the globe. We are looking for a Quality Engineer with good project management skills. You will be responsible for planning projects up until the round-up with PPAP documentation.
You are a good communicator, because you will be on the ‘’floor’’ 80% of the time. The machine park is your playfield. Your have to be flexible and analytical and implement the most common automotive quality standards, such as IATF/ISO:TS/ISO1664).
Remember, safety first! Safety is the most important factor within the company.
• Hours: 40 a week (fulltime)
• Schedule: Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday, no shift schedule
• Conditions: Working clothes etc. will be provided. Good salary and secondary conditions are included.
• Bachelor degree in a technical direction
• Demonstrable Quality Engineering and Project Leader skills/experience
• You have experience with understanding and specifying customer requirements
• Knowledge of Automotive quality standards (IATF/ISO TS/ISO 1664)
• Experience with FMEA is an advantage
• Fluent in English. Dutch and German are a big advantage
• Experience with machine parks and assembly techniques is preferred
• You are communicative and analytical
How to apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org