Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires concurrent engineering by all disciplines. New and changed hardware is introduced on daily basis and a smooth implementation is crucial for our business. As Change Release & Audit Lead it is your mission to secure release of change delivery by which you protect the business against uncontrolled changes. Secondly you will help to improve our change process through audit and analysis of the change process and feedback of improvements.
Your main responsibilities are:
- With your knowledge of methods, tools and functions you release documents and enable a smooth transfer of product developments from the Engineering environment to the Operations environment.
- During the release of documents you validate that the creator-user concept has been executed properly and the to-be released documents matches the intent of the change.
- You report and communicate the status of the change request for the configurations you are responsible for.
- You will support in training and embedding the change process with projects by analyzing and reporting adherence and completeness of the deliverables required in the process.
You improve the adherence to the change process by performing periodic process audits, communicating the results and initiating improvement proposals.
Higher vocational/ Academic level in industrial / logistics / engineering or technical business Administration.
- Master degree 3/6 years or Bachelor degree 5/10 years’ experience
- Experience with product change management in complex organizations
- Knowledge of Configuration Management theory, for instance CMII certification
- Experience with process audits or experience with giving feedback on process adherence
- Experience with SAP and Siemens TCE in the area of Engineering, Production and/or Materials Management.
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also when it concerns specialized content experts;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental and geographical cultures; at various hierarchical levels;
- Strong analytic capability and a pro-active initiating attitude;
- Change- management competencies;
- Drive to get results in place;
- Ability to plan and set priorities.
Context of the position
The Configuration Management team manages global configuration information, enabling ASML to achieve excellent delivery performance at minimum cost.
ASML produces some of the most complex systems in the world, working with challenging time to market. To meet customer demands for the latest technologies, ASML employs concurrent engineering, developing systems and supply chains in parallel with system specifications. Many of the components required push our suppliers to the limits of their capabilities. In this context you provide visibility of our product changes and protect the business with good communication and decision making in our change process.
Dani Jankovic 040-4015200
Dani Jankovic 040-4015200