Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
World Leader in the development and production of heavy commercial vehicles.
For our client we are looking for a Automated Test Engineer(Diagnostics), In this job you will be responsible for the agile development and (automatic) testing of the software for the DAVIE diagnostic tool. The aim is to provide a high-quality diagnostic tool to support the entire organization with optimal diagnostic, test and programming functions and knowledge. In the V-cycle development process (customer wishes, design, implementation, verification and validation) your focus will be on (system, integration & component) software testing including reporting and initial problem analysis. This requires intensive and good cooperation with colleagues from the diagnosis department. In this function you report to the Diagnostic Content Manager.
- BSc./ MSc. Computer Science or Equivalent;
- Experiences with Automated Testing;
- Experiences in the Automotive sector is a big plus;
- Demonstrable system and component software testing skills;
- Software programming skills for software testing;
- Experience with testing SW applications on Windows PCs;
- Experience with test case and problem reporting tools;
- ISTQB foundation level;
- Fluent in English.
- Strong communicative skills
- Decisive & Teamplayer
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Anne Zijlmans on 076 548 73 73 or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anne Zijlmans 076-5487373