Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) is a precision-based technology embedded into engines. It’s a digital communication system that provides a real-time snapshot of Engine and After treatment performance to aid service technicians during repair. On-Board Diagnostics is about making a global impact while examining the tradeoffs between certification and robustness.
· Development of diagnostic concepts that full fill legal and internal OBD requirements for the air management (EGR & Boost) system using state-of-art technique like machine learning, neural networks, big data and modelling of systems and signals.
· Assist or perform calibration of these diagnostic functions in HIL, engine testcell & vehicle level
· Monitor interaction between different design & calibration teams for involved systems.
· Master degree on automotive or mechanical engineering with interest in internal combustion engines;
· Knowledge or interest in OBD regulation and OBD systems;
· Good Matlab/Simulink, statistical, data processing and classification skills are mandatory;
· Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch;
· Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams;
· Enthusiasm to deal with complex systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems
Koen van Stigt 076-5487373
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 076-5487373 and ask for Koen van Stigt.